Empoweren Blog Software
Many companies get into blogging simply because it seems like something that they need to do. Their management reads articles or hears from their friends, employees, or consultants that the growth in social media makes blogging a necessity. In reality, blogging is not a requirement for most companies and most blogs fail because they don’t provide any real interesting content and have no followers.
As a search engine marketing company, however, we see huge benefits to incorporating a blog into your online marketing strategy. Blogs allow you to:
- Keep in touch on a more informal basis with clients.
- Educate customers and prospects by answering questions to commonly asked questions.
- Give your company some personality.
- Generate leads by writing content that gets ranked well by search engines.
- Protect your online reputation by garnering top rankings for your company name.
So, when we created Empoweren Blog software, we took all of these goals into consideration and built a blogging platform that would engage existing and potential customers rather than just talking at them.
- We configured the blog to invite customers and prospects to post questions so that you could truly engage them and answer their specific questions.
- We installed mod re-writes so that pages would have search engine friendly URLS.
- We included content fields for customized Titles, Meta Descriptions, and Keywords.
- We support the software with design and development teams that can structure blogs to look and function in a manner consistent with your goals and image.